WhatsApp is one of the most popular messenger apps which have more than 500 million users already and the number is ever increasing. The best part of this messenger app is that it is compatible with every operating system starting from the most popular iOS and Android to the Symbian, Windows and even Blackberry users can also make use of WhatsApp on their device. The platform of WhatsApp has not restricted itself only to sending and receiving messages instead you can send in files, videos, images and emoticons are there to help you when you are not in the mood of typing your message. Now, looking at the popularity of the messenger app, it is available for PC as well. It is easier for the users keep a track on the message they are receiving and if there is anything which requires immediate action, then also you will be able to do that. Moreover, there are various organizations which use WhatsApp as their official messenger where important messages and updates are shared with each other. Therefore, if you have the app installed on your PC, then you will be able to use it as your Instant Messenger while working as well. So let’s get started on “How to Run WhatsApp on PC and iPhone simultaneously”.
How to Run WhatsApp on PC and iPhone simultaneously:
In order to get started with the process you will have to make thing available beforehand and they are iPhone 4 or the version which runs iOS 7, a reflector program and AirPlay function in working condition on your iPhone. You also have to ensure that you are working on Windows 7/8/ Vista, but in case you are using a laptop, then it must be powered by Mac. Now when you are ready with all these requirements, you will have to follow the below mentioned steps –
- You will have to install Reflector first on your Windows or Mac computer by double clicking on the .msi file that you have downloaded
- Select ‘allow access’ to provide firewall access to the Reflector
- Now go to your iPhone and go to the control center, there you will find the AirPlay button. Remember, it will only appear if you are sharing the same wi-fi connection
- There you will get the option of your laptop or computer, select that and then Mirroring button needs to be toggled
- When you do that on your computer screen you will see the iPhone screen appear on that
- It’s time to launch the WhatsApp messenger app on your iPhone , while the same messenger running on your computer as well.
You can purchase the program Reflector for $12.99, but in case you want to try it out once, then download the trial version and when you are satisfied the way it performs you can go for the paid version. Now you will be able to manage the conversation from both the phone and your computer without any problem. So, enjoy the service on both the places and one thing is for sure that you will definitely love this.