Now that you have the latest iPhone 6 or the iPhone 6 plus, you must be wondering, which apps will do justice to your phone! Don’t worry much about that because here we will be providing you with all the details regarding the apps that will enhance your latest version of iPhone’s overall experience. Moreover, now that the screen is bigger than before and even the camera has improved its performance, there are loads of things that are made possible for these two wonderful devices. You can now either go for the paid apps or you can simply download the free apps, depending on your orientation. Well, lets see the Best Apps for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.
10 Best Apps for iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus
- SwiftKey Keyboard – Just in case you are not satisfied with the Apple’s keyboard, then you can opt for this alternative which will provide you with great typing experience. This has the ability of doing auto – correction along with the prediction ability of the very next word you are going to type. It helps you in speeding up your action and now that it comes for free, therefore, you can definitely give it a try.
- Sky Guide – For 1.49 pounds you will get all the details regarding the timing of sunrise and sunset along with the moon as well as details about other planets too.
- CNN – Always want to stay connected with what is happening around you? Then CNN has just the app for you and that too absolutely free. There are two scrolls through which you can sniff through for your favorite story and article.
- Scanner Pro – This app comes for just 1.99 pounds and it is worth every penny. This handy scanner will enable you to receive and send documents anytime you want. You can also turn the documents into PDF files and if you want to read them later.
- Pinterest – People who have been already hooked on to Pinterest will find it much easier now because iPhone 6 or 6 Plus has made it even more fun to pin endlessly.
- Open Table – This app will help you in booking the table at your favorite restaurant with just a tap on the map.
- Asphalt 8: Airborne – Apple knows that its users are fond of games as well; therefore, it has made the classic game of racing available for them for free of cost. Now that the screen has got bigger and better, the visual effects are even more impressive.
- Twitterrific 5 – Beautiful themes, unparalleled designs and excellent typography along with live streaming is available for free of cost and is definitely one of the best apps to download.
- VSCO Cam – You already know that the camera performance has increased, so in order to make the most out of it, you can download the app known as VSCO Cam which comes free of cost. It has various camera controls like the shutter speed control, manual focus, white balance along with exposure compensation.
- OmniFocus – This app is a bit expensive as it costs $19.99 compared to others, but it will allow you to complete your entire task after it allows you to view the task that needs to be completed. It will notify you about a task and if you want, then you can simply dismiss the notification or you can snooze it or if it is urgent, then you can start working on it right away.