Music is the food for many and with iTunes on tow; people are making the most out of it. There are several music apps on offering and that is the main reason the users are getting confused by the day. On one hand you will get internet radio app and on the other hand there is guitar tuning app, so you can pretty well guess how varied and wide the range of music apps is. But, the problem is that you don’t have enough room to fit in all these apps into your smartphone because of the restriction of the space, so you have to select the best and leave out the rest. Lets see the List of Top 8 iPhone Music Apps.
List of Top 8 iPhone Music Apps:
In order to help you out in your search we have come out with top 8 music apps for your iPhone.
- Hum – It is one of the best apps that not many are aware of, but it is simply amazing for all the song writers. They can easily use the option of voice recording along with the note taking option and come out with a mind blowing tune. It is one app where you can tag your notes with the capo, key, mood, tuning as well as the tempo.
- Spotify – As the name suggests, you will be able to pin point just the right track for you out of the millions of tracks that are there. In Spotify you can get yourself something exclusive too, which you won’t find anywhere else. If you are using it for free, then you will have to deal with some ad while playing the radio where you can shuffle the songs of an album or the artist collections.
- Songza – In here you will come across high quality music and the best part is that you will get all kinds of genres present in there. You will be able to select a song depending on the situation and also the time of the day.
- Shazam – It will give out information of the song that you have just heard on television or anywhere else. It detects the song in no time and comes up with the full details instantaneously. You can also stream the song through Spotify once it has been recognized.
- Vevo – Vevo is still one of the best apps to stream all the HD videos that are there. You can create your own playlist out there depending on the genre you like or you can enjoy the live performances as well.
- Rdio – Unlimited streaming and more than millions of tracks is what Rdio has to offer its users. Classic hits as well as trending hits reside side by side in this app.
- Pandora – Custom radio station can be created with the help of advanced algorithms is one of the specialty of this app. You can make use of the small music library it has, which is rich enough to serve your taste better.
- GarageBand – You can play in any music instruments, starting from drums to cello just by touching the screen of your smartphone. The tempo and timing can also be tweaked as per your preference.