SHAREit is considered as one of the top apps in order to transfer files across devices through WiFi but without any kind of internet connection. SHAREit gives you a lot of options to transfer files from smartphones to PC also. Previously the application was facing some difficulties in transferring the files but in a recent update that bug has been fixed and it is ready to go. In this guide we will show you how to Transfer Files Using SHAREit from one device to another.
Both the devices which are going to be a part of the file transfer will need to have WiFi functionality, keep in mind that no internet connection is needed here just the functionality of WiFi without a data connection. In order to share files from one device to the other, all you need is SHAREit app downloaded on both the devices.
Step on How To Transfer Files Using SHAREit:
- Open the SHAREit app in the device from which you want to send the files.
- Now select the “send” option.
- Now you need to choose the files that you wish to transfer to the other device.
- Once you are done selecting the files you desire to share then click on “next”.
- Now the app will start searching for nearby devices.
- Turn on the app in the other device and click on “receive”.
- Now your device will show the previous device which is ready to share and all you need to do is simply click on the first device through your second device and by doing this the files will start transferring.
Thats it, follow the simple steps above, to quickly Transfer Files Using SHAREit via PC to Mobile or Mobile to PC.