GST means Goods and Service Tax has recently launched by the government of India and is regularized in India from 1st July. It is basically the collision of all the taxes we paid before. GST means single time tax payment on a particular thing regardless of a number of taxes like VAT, service tax, and much more. It will remove all the interstate tax barriers in India and hence will help in creating a single market all over the country. The government has fixed the taxes on the different items and had classified the items under different categories on the basis of tax slabs like 0%, 5%, 12%, 18%, 28%, 28+%. GST helps us in removing the tension of giving a number of taxes on a single item and hence will help in fixing the rates all over the country.
Finance Minister MR. Arun Jaitley recently has launched a GST rates finder app to help the citizens of India to get aware of the amount of taxes to be paid on a particular thing. This will help in minimizing the chances of being fudge by the shopkeepers and other businessmen. The only thing you have to do is to download the app and to search for the amount of tax paid on the particular thing.
Benefits of GST
- The main benefit of the GST has the removal of cascading tax effect and hence it has ultimately reduced the burden of tax on the customer.
- The procedure of the GST has made it easy to pay online and hence have saved you from being run around the tax offices for tax payments.
- It has organized the small business groups and large business group under different tax areas and hence has helped the small business entrepreneurs to grow more.
- It has unified the number of taxes paid on a single time and hence made the tax paying an easier concept.
How to download the GST Rates Finder APP to Android Device
GST Rates Finder APP is available on the Google Play Store from where you can easily download this app to your Android device and avail the benefits. For downloading this app you can follow the following steps: –
- Open the Google Play Store and search for the GST Rates Finder App here.
- You will find a number of related apps here from where you can easily select the desired one i.e. the one with a CBEC (Central Board of Excise and Customs) logo.
- Click on the install option and wait for the downloading process.
- The downloading process will take some time. Once the downloading process completes the app will automatically get installed to your device.
- After the successful installation of the app to your device you will see an app icon on your home screen from where you can easily use this app.
- Open the app and search for the amount of GST on a particular thing by simply entering the name of the thing on the search bar.