We all know WhatsApp is currently century’s app. It can be run on all the operating system be it Android, iOS, Windows even in your desktop. WhatsApp has more than 1.3 billion monthly active users. Every single smartphone has an app called the WhatsApp, every organisation small or big uses it for its easy usage features.
How To Download Videos and Photos from WhatsApp
1. Open WhatsApp and Click the Menu button on the top right corner.
- Select Settings menu in the pop up menu bar.
- Now select the Data Usage button.
- Select ‘When using Mobile Data or Select ‘When connected to Wi-Fi’’.
- Now a small pop appears check the boxes, mainly select the Photos and Videos box for auto download mode. Then click OK.
Auto download mode means whenever a person sends you a media the photo or the video will automatically get downloaded, until it’s connected to mobile data or Wi-Fi.
If your Auto download mode is not checked that is the above steps are not followed (that is you have checked your boxes for incoming media in When using Mobile Data or When connected to Wi-Fi this is what happens.
- A blurry image is received which shows download icon with the data required to download.
- Now click the download logo to download your image/video.
Once you download the image/video you can view the image or click the play button icon for video play.
How to open saved or downloads photos in your phone.
There are two options.
Method 2: Option 1
If you remember the media (photos/videos) sent by which person, follow these steps.
- Open WhatsApp.
- Click on your person’s chat. (Here I clicked ‘Guha’).
- Click on the upper green name bar.
- Just below the name of the person’s chat, A small text where’ Media ‘is written click that.
- Now see the photos and videos you want in the media file.
Method 2 (Option 2) To open from your Gallery in your Mobile phone:
- Open Gallery.
- See there would be a folder called ‘WhatsApp Images’