Facing problem to install windows 10 from USB on PC?, To solve your problem, in this guide we are going to discuss how easily you can install windows 10 from USB on new PC.
Installing Windows 10 is easy, but only when you know the steps to do it. There are many different ways one can install windows 10, using DVD, Upgrading to Windows 10, USB, but here we are going to discuss only how to install windows 10 from USB to PC.
How to Install Windows 10 from USB on PC?
So, let’s go and check out the step by step installation guide to install windows 10 from USB stick. So, follow the procedure to complete your Windows 10 installation on your new PC.
- Computer must have enough space to install windows 10
- PC configuration must be windows 10 adaptable.
- A USB stick, having purchased windows 10 files.
- Click on the step up .exe file to initiate the installation.
- Now, select your language to install, Time and currency format, and keyboard and input method.
- Next, click on the install now option and the installation will initiate.
- Now select whether you want to upgrade or want to go for custom installation.
- After that select the drive where you want to store the windows 10 files.
- You are set for installation, now it will take some time, keep patience and wait till the installation complete.
So, this is how anyone can install windows 10 from USB. However, some people reported the missing file’s error during the installation, so before installation, please make sure you have all files copied into their appropriate folder, or you also might face the error. Hope, you enjoy this guide, and now can install windows 10 on your new PC. Still, if facing any problem while installing windows 10, please comment below.